London, United Kingdom
Our client is a very well known and well established financial services software vendor with an excellent track record in the sell-side / investment banking / brokerage space.
They are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager / Product Owner / Senior Product Manager to join their London City office in a role that will include both internal & client / market facing work.
As a Product Manager / Senior Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategic product roadmap including future-state, product functionality changes and product development timelines
- Collecting, analysing and reviewing client & competitor intel and using this to influence product direction decisions
- Engaging with the market about the product suite (around low-latency solutions, DMA, FIX connectivity / gateways)
- Interacting internally with technical / development teams to schedule build work
- Own functionality / feature change project work
- Specify & raise change requests relating to the product roadmap
This is an exceptional senior product manager role for a leading FinTech vendor – the role itself carries a significant amount of responsibility and autonomy and will require that you are able to manage your own workload and work across multiple business & technical teams both internally & externally.
My client is looking for someone who can clearly demonstrate experience in ALL of the following:
- Senior Product Management / Product Owner experience from the financial services / FinTech space
- Good working knowledge of the European Equities markets
- Solid experience in the sell-side / investment banking / brokerage industry (or technology space relating to these firms)
- In-depth experience of connectivity / FIX / DMA / Gateways / Low latency
If you have the required skills, knowledge and experience for this role please get in touch ASAP for more information.