New York, United States
The successful candidate will provide business input and strategic direction on products and services.
They will work with Relationship Management team to understand client needs and develop solutions in partnership. The candidate will also work closely with business partners such as legal, operations, Risk, business analysts and sales to manage the delivery of the solution/product.
· Drive the implementation and management of key projects
· Document business requirements ensuring that a sound approach to market is adopted
· Collect client/clearing broker feedback and assist in prioritization of the development of new products and services
· Perform quarterly product review sessions with Clearing Brokers
· Assist in the development and execution of the go to market strategy for new products and services
· Act as first point of contact for product counterparts at trading venues, clearing brokers and vendors
· Be the local subject matter expert of the product/services.
Partner with Sales and Relationship management in the promotion of products and services
· Perform monthly and quarterly analysis on industry wide activity and new market trends
· Some travel will be required (abroad and within the United Sates)
· Proven experience of OTC Derivatives products with an emphasis on clearing of the product.
· Understanding of operational workflows for the uncleared and cleared rates market
· Candidates should have experience in drafting and editing business requirements
· Broad understanding of Technology and Market Infrastructure
· Demonstrable experience of OTC Derivatives knowledge/product management/clearing.
· Must be able to communicate with Senior Management and external contacts
· Candidate should be detailed oriented and be able to manage multiple projects
· Must demonstrate the ability to be innovative and be a creative thinker as well as confident to participate in industry forums/working groups.
· BS/BA degree or equivalent is required