London, United Kingdom
My client a market leading software vendor are searching for a product manager to join their global product team. The organisation specialise in Transaction Reporting and Regulation Solutions, they have a number of high profile clients including tier 1 banks.
If you have in-depth trade and transaction reporting skills and have a proven track record in Product management then I would love to hear from you.
The client is looking for a technically minded product manager ideally you would come from a software development background.
In the Role:
- Track the regulatory requirements for SFTR.
- Meet with the regulatory groups and industry experts.
- Talk to clients and write detailed specifications and data mapping documents.
- Own the product road map for SFTR, including Best Execution and transaction reporting.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in Markets operations including full trade lifecycle
- Product management or deep experience on a regulatory software solution
- Multi asset class exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software vendor in the regulations space. If you have transaction reporting experience and a proven track record in product management then please get in touch with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 ryan.waters@harringtonstarr .com