London, United Kingdom
Our client is a globally renowned Financial Services Technology vendor – they have a suite of electronic trading products used across the Fixed Income trading / dealing industry.
They are looking to expand their multi award winning London City office with the addition of an experienced Product Manager / Product Owner to work on a new product offering.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with clients in the Fixed Income dealing space to understand their use of the platform and their needs
- Gathering user feedback and turning this into requirements documents
- Driving functionality changes including analysis of product specifications & functionality
- Defining user stories
- Working on JIRA to push platform change forward
- Providing input to the product roadmap and informing future strategy & direction
You will be working as part of a global product team looking to expand the use of this product predominantly in Europe & USA.
This is a senior position in the firm working with the Global product head, development & tech teams (both internally and with partner organisations) and also facing off extensively to clients & system / platform users.
You will be required to work in a highly autonomous manner and will need to be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner – this experience will ideally relate to electronic trading platforms, trading systems (e.g. OMS, PMS, EMS) as well as Fixed Income trading products (e.g. within a bank)
- In-depth knowledge of the Fixed Income trading market – the types of products traded, the trade lifecycle, what traders / dealers in this space require in a system / platform, challenges faced etc
- Client facing experience – internal or external – relating to how Fixed Income trading platforms work and their benefits / drawbacks
You must be confident in working directly with front office system users and must be able to engage with them on a business level about what they do and what they need in a system.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well established software vendor at a time of exciting growth and new product development. They are looking for someone to take a senior role with lots of scope to develop & build out their existing product management function. If you have the required skills, knowledge and experience and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the financial services technology space please get in touch ASAP for more information.