London, United Kingdom
Our client is a FinTech software & data services vendor with an established pedigree in the financial services space covering a variety of business critical areas of capital markets, banking & trading industry.
They are looking to hire a Senior Product Head / Product Director to join one of their business streams in London.
This is a role that will require you to be both industry & client facing and in which you will:
- Define & develop the product roadmap
- Co-ordinate product development efforts across the group including prioritisation, analysis of business / user cases, commercial analysis etc
- Communicate internally with sales, marketing and technical development teams
- Prioritise functionality changes in accordance with the overall vision & strategy for the firm
- Participate in industry events and engage with clients in intelligence gathering activities
- Act as a product ‘evangelist’ for the organisation in the market
- Work with associated business leads / tech leads
You will have full responsibility for the future of the product and will be expected to fully immerse yourself in both the market space and the company.
You will have a wealth of experience from the financial services technology (FinTech / Trading Systems / Data Solutions) industry and will have worked directly as a Product Owner / Product Manager / Product Director and will be able to clearly demonstrate experience in all the above listed tasks.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established and hugely innovative FinTech vendor and to become a part of their ambitious growth and development plans.
If you have worked in a senior Product (manager / owner / director) capacity in the financial services tech space and are looking for a challenging & progressive role please get in touch ASAP for more information.