London, United Kingdom
Product Development Manager
We are working with a leading supplier of solutions to the wealth management space who are looking to add to their Product Development team. You will work as part of the team who is responsible for the development of new products and services for their impressive list of clients. The role is internally and externally facing, you will liaise with clients, industry bodies and regulators. Whilst based in the UK, the role sits within a global team and you will work closely alongside the global teams.
This client has an excellent reputation for their outstanding solutions, the company also have an excellent culture and have recently been voted one of the best places to work in Fintech.
- Ownership of assigned new and existing product ideas, operating within a defined product lifecycle
- Liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the creation of the sales material for clients
- Supporting the Sales and Relationship Management team acting as the product SME
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Solid experience in a client facing financial service environment is essential
- A good understanding of the mutual funds market and Wealth Management essential
- Strong knowledge of back office operations including TA
- Experience of development of product ideas and business cases
- Presenting skills are beneficial for this role.
- A delivery-focused approach to work
This is a fantastic role for a Product Manager within the Mutual Funds/Wealth Management space. If you have the above skillset and would like to join an innovative company then please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.