London, United Kingdom
Liquid error: internal
Product Development Manager – Exchange Traded Derivative
I’m working with a Global Investment Bank who are looking to grow their Product Development team with the introduction of a Product Development Manager to oversee internal ETD Derivatives clearing & matching technology. You will lead the team who is responsible for the development of new & existing products and services for their impressive list of clients. The role is internally and externally facing, you will liaise with clients, industry bodies and regulators. Whilst based in the UK, the role sits within a global team and you will work closely alongside the global teams.
This client has an excellent reputation for their outstanding solutions, the company also have an excellent culture and have recently been voted one of the best places to work in Fintech.
- ETD Product Specialist – in-depth understanding of ETD clearing and matching
- Clear and demonstratable client facing experience is key to the success of this position
- Worked closely with sales teams and aid in the sales process acting as the SME for Exchange Traded Derivatives
- You will work closely with BA/Change teams as well as Tech Development
- A commercial mindset would be highly beneficial to the success of this role
- Ownership of assigned new and existing product ideas, operating within a defined product lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of back office operations including Settlements, Clearing & Matching
- Experience of the development of product ideas and business cases
My client offers a fantastic working environment with flexibility should you require it. They see themselves as results orientated rather than KPI driven so it gives you the autonomy to drive the business in the direction that you feel best.
If you like the sound of this exciting role and want to work with an ingenious product and being instrumental in it design and functionality then this is the role for you.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007