London, United Kingdom
My client are building the world's first marketplace for business intelligence. they connect clients, who need data on their products and customers, to people around the world who have access to that data. Using the app, they broadcast to clients' requests to our global community of smartphone users, who are their "bees" on the ground. Within hours, their bees return the needed information through their smartphones which they audit and deliver back to the client via a custom web dashboard. It’s just as if the business had eyes and ears on the ground all over the world. My client has an exciting client list and is well funded so we are growing fast and have many exciting opportunities to grow into.
- Are comfortable designing across platforms (iOS, Android, Web) including future ones (kiosks, wearables);
- Have a portfolio that includes mobile apps currently available in App Store or Play store;
- Know your way around Sketch (or some good alternatives like Adobe Creative Suite);
- Have an understanding of how to prototype your ideas (Flinto, Invision, Marvel, Pixate etc.);
- Are not afraid to dive into HTML and CSS;
- Have experience/familiarity working with engineers and software cultures;
- Understand our brand style/voice and know to translate and expand it visually;
- Care about different cultures, making an impact in the developing world. You are interested in data and value great user experiences;
- When needed you are not afraid of jumping in to help with design of marketing materials.