London, United Kingdom
Liquid error: internal
I am working with a leading Regulatory Software vendor to financial services sector who are ever expanding their regulatory remit across differing jurisdictions and with this they are looking to continually improve their services and offering. This includes product development and enhancing customer experience (UI/UX) and my client is looking to be at the fore of customer experience by making sure their platform is up to date.
As a Product Designer you will be part of the Product Management team working with clients and internal stakeholder to gain a better understanding of what “Best Looks Like” and make sure that they are ahead of their competitors in terms of functionality and user experience (UI/UX). You will need to have a good understanding of various technologies (HTML/JAVA) and how they impact functionality and what you are trying to achieve.
- A detailed and structured approach to UI design functionality
- Good technical understanding of HTML/JAVA front end
- An aptitude for reporting technology such as Tableau / Cognos / Sybase / Business Objects
- A good eye for style and an artistic flare
- Experience of Supporting marketing with brochure writing, enhancing websites – Splash Screens
- A clear understanding of UX and UI best practices
- Proficient in digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or Key design principles or an equivalent tool
- Ability to interpret a design brief and establish a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements
- Updated Portfolio - Essential
If you are looking to get your teeth stuck into a great project where you can have a real input into how a state of the art technical platform with look and feel this is the role for you. My client wants you to unleash your design capabilities and really take this platform to the next level and in return they will provide you with a salary and package and can offer additional training if required.
For more information please contact Felix.Symonds@harringtonstarr.com or call on 0203 5877007