London, United Kingdom
Product Assistant – Connectivity & Data Centre
My client is a leading financial services organisation based in the City of London looking to grow their team due to the growth of their business in London. The role of Product Assistant will give you access to multiple areas within the technology team where you will liaising with internal stakeholder and clients alike. You will be responsible for migrating clients into the new data centre as well as organising the on-boarding of new clients into the Data Centre co-ordinating and managing Data Centre Engineers and clients.
You will be instrumental in business development activities and understanding how the clients and the market are looking to move forward with new ideas an innovation with regards to Data Centres and technology.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- Strong core project management skills with the ability to manage the on-boarding of multiple clients and liaising with Engineers internally and externally
- A background as a Data Centre Engineer is favourable as you will need to have a good understanding of networks and connectivity requirements
- Excellent Business Analysis skills gathering client requirements and analysing documentation
- You will need to have the technical know how to trouble shoot and reconfigure switches
- Support your customers fielding enquiries from existing customers using connectivity, data centre services and add value in a timely manner
- A full understanding of data centre rack & stacks and the hardware that is required
As a Product Assistant you will wear many hats and have exposure to multiple areas of the business and client and will be provided with an excellent salary and package. This is an exciting growth period for my client and a good time to be with the company
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007