Procurement Specialist (Goods & Services) - Contract - London (Hybrid) - £250-£300 per day (Inside)
Transitioning from the existing Procurement activities into the Third-Party Risk Management and Outsourcing Function, including working with stakeholders through the remediation of identified gaps.
- Understand the business needs and propose appropriate solutions in relation to the procurement of goods and services.
- Manage the Procurement activities (sourcing, negotiation and contracting) This includes tender process and documentation, vendor evaluation and selection criteria, and contract management to ensure compliance with corporate processes.
- Manage the contracts renewal process for specific contracts as required by Policy by providing SME review (including the review of supplier KPIs), and challenge where appropriate.
- Re-design the framework and mechanisms in place to monitor, review and validate contract and supplier performance data and develop mitigation plans with agreed actions.
Apply for this job
- Experience of working in a Procurement environment (A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a variety of procurement roles)
- Proven experience and understanding of risk and control concepts, with extensive Procurement and Commercial understanding