London, United Kingdom
Presales Consultant – Market Data, SaaS, Data Management, Benchmarks, References Data
A leading provider of solutions that supports asset managers and other buy-sides firms in managing their data including benchmarks and reference data. My client uses SaaS technology to help streamline processes for their clients as well as supporting regulatory compliance.
Owing to demand for their products they need an experienced professional to join their team in London (City) as a presales consultant ASAP.
- Working with the sales team to understand the requirements of prospects clients and how my client’s solutions can support their business
- Providing presentations and demonstrations of the products and services
- Acting as the subject matter expert to the sales team during the sales process
- Providing input into RFI and RFP documents
- After contract have been assigned you will oversee the implementation consultants who deliver the products. This is not a formal project management responsibility but ultimately you will help to ensure that clients are delivered what was sold to them during the sales process
- The preferences is someone with 5+ years of presales experience in the buy-side focussed solutions, ideally data
- However the following would be considered:
- Experience at an asset manager in the performance or benchmarks team with subject matter expertise level knowledge
- Presales experience at an OMS, enterprise data management (EDM) or a financial market data vendor (or similar)
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following benchmarks, reference data, corporate actions, BMR (Benchmarks Regulation) or MiFID II
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Join a hugely successful business that can claim to be the market leader in their sector
- Work with and build relationships withmany of the top buy-side firms in Europe
- Career progress opportunities – internal moves (e.g. Sales or product), geographical relocation, team management
- If this is of interest to you and you meet the requirements above then please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com