London, United Kingdom
Presales Consultant – Fintech, Buy-side, Data Management
One of the biggest success stories in fintech solutions over the past few years urgently needs to expand their London based presales team. This is due to high demand for their products from asset managers and other buy-sides in the UK and Europe.
My client leverages SaaS technology to deliver highly configurable solutions that are easy to on-board and are specifically designed to support buy side firms with improving their operational efficiency.
- Provide support to the sales team in business from new and existing customers in the UK and Europe
- Provide input into RFI and RFP documents
- Demonstrate the solutions using my client’s preloaded demo solutions
- Answer customer questions around functionality and technology
- Travel to visit prospects in the UK and Europe as required
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support customer acquisition
- 5+ years of client facing experience in the fintech / capital markets technology space
- Excellent software / SaaS solutions presentations skills and experience
- Ability to speak with client technology and operations staff at middle management through to CXO level
- Willingness to travel in the UK and Europe as required
- A problem solver that thrives on overcoming objections and challenges
What’s in it for you?
- Join a high-growth business that has added more clients in the last 12 months that any of their competitors
- A company that has ambitions to expand outside of their current vertical and broaden into a diverse fintech brand
- Work with other high calibre individuals who function as a team unit
- Be rewarded for your contribution via an performances based bonus
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com