London, United Kingdom
Pre-Sales – Consultant, Cloud Product
Salary Package – Competitive Base, depending on experience. Bonus and Company Benefits
Established 25 years ago and with globally based offices, our client provides enterprise-wide infrastructure and analytical applications for data integration and warehousing, financial and energy risk management, regulatory reporting, compliance and financial control.
An excellent opportunity to join a super-fast growing FinTech company specialising in risk management and regulatory reporting. They're expanding their Cloud team rapidly and looking for people ‘who have done it before’ and can bring in the experience and energy to help them in becoming the industry leader in Regulatory reporting Cloud services. As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will combine your technical and business knowledge, and personality in a client facing position with huge potential for development & career progression.
- Working closely with the cloud-based technology team leader to help develop strategy for the department
- Work closely with the Engineering team to give them a detailed understanding of customer requirements and perform product acceptance testing.
- Assist Presales team with completing RFIs / RFPs to excellent standard.
- Provide product subject matter, documentation and service description and to internal as well as external customers.
- Able to communicate with senior stakeholders about cloud services.
- Work closely with the product team to find onboarding and implementation solutions.
Our client is seeking an outstanding Pre-Sales Consultant with the following skills: -
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport both internally & externally.
- Strong technical understanding/background with cloud solutions
- Previous experience of 5 years in Pre-Sales or Implementation in the Financial services, at least 2 years in cloud related projects.
- Outgoing and energetic candidate who will seek out solutions and not afraid to think outside the box, without constant supervision.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The role will be based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly successful leading-edge Fin Tech Company with exciting Technology Solutions, a highly competitive salary package, Bonus, excellent benefits, combined with mature leadership and ambitious outlook. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills, I would love to hear from you.
Johnny Legge Tel: +442035877007 email: email@example.com