London, United Kingdom
Presales Consultant – Automation, IT Operations, Financial Services
£60,000 - £90,000 + car allowance + benefits + commission
Location – mix of home, client site and office based work
A leading provider of software that automates mission critical IT operations processes is looking to recruit an experienced Presales Consultant. They have a number of major banking customers in the UK including two top tier investment banks and two top retail banks.
They are a medium sized, privately owned business with a global presence and ambitions to significantly increased revenues during 2019. They are doubling the size of the sales team in order to maintain this momentum and this hire is urgent.
- Ultimately support the sales team in winning new licence and services business
- Presenting to prospective customers
- Finding solutions to specific customer challenges and scoping automation projects
- Providing answers to RFP’s
- Providing feedback to the product management team with regard to customer requirements
- Creating Proof of Concepts
- Ad hoc tasks to support the sales team
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience in IT operations software
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT/technical discipline
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Able to find solutions to specific client requirements
- Willingness to travel – mainly UK but with some travel to Europe
What’s in it for you?
- Earn lucrative commission payments based on the deals you have supported
- Work with major financial and non-financial services customers
- Work-life balance – mix of home, office and client site work
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com