London, United Kingdom
Partnered with a 25 year old, Regulatory Reporting and analytics business, Harrington Starr are pleased to be assisting this award-winning organisation with their aggressive growth plans. Currently at 300 people, my client services clients across the globe and have entities is some of the largest cities, in which they will look to expand further across. I am searching for a Senior Pre Sales consultant to come into the business and support the sales team across the UK and Europe.
The role of pre sales would require you to:
- Work closely with the sales team and assist with the sales cycles processes
- Respond to RFI's, RFP's
- Run demo's to ensure clients get a deep understanding into how the solution works - become a SME
- Present new proposals to clients and ensure that the product meets their requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a pre sales role or similiar
- Knowledge on regulations, post trade and capital markets
- Ability yo demonstrate a sales track record
- Experience demonstrating to Tier 1 and Tier 2 financial institutions across the UK and Europe
What’s in it for you?
- A fun work culture, team events and regular outings
- Career progression - my client has a graduate programme so they are looking for new leaders to emerge within the organsiation so manager graduates, once they are qualified for the business units
- Join a growing company that is looking to rapidly expand across the globe and add more awards to their showcase
Please send CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com