TBC, United Kingdom
Solutions Architect and Pre-Sales - ServiceNow & IGA
Solution Consultant will deliver presentations at clients on the value of the ServiceNow platform and the Clear Skye IGA solution. The candidate must be able to articulate the business value message in front of both technical and non-technical customers.
You will partner with sales, solution consulting and the rest of the Clear Skye team to achieve customer success through thought leadership and driving awareness. The role takes a consultative approach with our customers and prospects to discover and map business outcome-driven solutions. The role requires demonstration and prototyping of Clear Skye IGA capabilities, and also to identify the specific requirements needed to support Identity Governance and Administration for specific customers (e.g., access review, access request, governance-based provisioning, identity lifecycle management). The Solution Consultant will also provide enablement to the technical sales channel (partners) and provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions.
In order to be successful in this role, we are seeking someone who has:
· 3+ years of experience as a solution consultant/pre-sales engineer or ServiceNow developer/implementer
· 1+ years of experience configuring/developing solutions on the Now Platform
· Experience facilitating client-facing workshops to successfully progress initiatives into the next phase of their lifecycle
· Ability to work within a multi-discipline team focused on delivering high-quality output in short timeframes
· Fluency in third party integrations using web services (REST), JDBC, AD/LDAP and file-based parsers
· Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
· Experience with Now Platform components like Integration Hub, Workflow/Flow Designer, Business Rules, Data Sources and Transforms
· Ability to quickly understand new technology through instruction and self-training
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience presenting to business and technical audiences
· Experience with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) implementations, Access Management/SSO and HR-driven identity lifecycle management is a plus