£65000 - £70000 per annum + commission and excellent benefits
Pre-Sales Engineer (SaaS/Web Apps) - UK Remote - Up to £65,000 + Bonus
SaaS - Software - Web Application - Development - SSO - Pre Sales
My client provides a cloud based platform delivering Augmented Reality Powered Video Assistance that is transforming Customer Service, End-User Experience and Field Service. They enable rich/immersive conversations that drive greater engagement, improve understanding, and enable participants to engage live interactions in the context of the moment.
The company is at a fairly early stage, however has huge backing and some major Enterprise customers. This is a long-term opportunity to grow and develop with the business. The role will initially be remote based, but they have offices in Ireland and the Nordics - so this role will involve a considerable amount of travel to various client/prospect sites.
- Work closely with sales executives on assigned accounts and opportunities to develop and execute the best sales strategy and "own" the technical relationship within the account or opportunity.
- Understand the customer, partner or end-user's business requirements, needs, and objectives.
- Create presentations and demonstrations to present to existing and new customers.
- Deliver, manage and participate in POCs and RFIs, RFPs.
- Continue to evolve the product with market demands.
- Work from our home or UK office / Partner office and Travel 50% across Europe, and further afield as the business needs arise.
- A minimum of 3-4 years' experience in Pre-Sales/Solutions Architecture in the software space.
- A good understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- Able to work with sales team to understand and present a business case to clients - articulate a technical solution, highlight the business benefits to a customer in a simple way.
- A self-starter and innovator with ambitions to build a career within a growing company.
- A good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier, multi-tenant web applications - e.g. SSO, LDAP, etc.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working environment within an innovative and ambitious organisation
- Global focus - with elements of travel across the UK and Europe
- Client facing opportunities with large enterprises
- Clear growth opportunities
This is an urgent hire - please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3800 0983