City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Pre-Sales Engineer - Networks, Connectivity, WAN, LAN and Managed Services
London based - £50,000 - £60,000 basic plus bonus
One of our top clients, a well-established ISP growing year on year, is currently looking to find a lead Pre-Sales engineer to support their sales team with existing enterprise customers and new prospects.
You will be involved in all technical elements of the sale including deeply investigating and understand clients' needs/requirements and creating a solution that achieves their set goals.
- Degree educated with excellent communication skills and fluent English
- 3-5 years network engineering/Pre-sales experience, with client facing experience
- Expert knowledge of WAN/LAN - MPLS, Routing, L3VPN
- Strong knowledge of connectivity solutions - IP Networking & UTM firewalls
- Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud knowledge is a bonus
- Fantastic client engagement & presentation skills
- Superb attention to detail & a self-starter attitude
What's in it for you?
- Working in a small company with a transparent and customer-centric approach
- Entrepreneurial culture with an opportunity to add value instantly
- Working closely with sales, management, directors and clients
- Working on tenders and developing your technical skills through sponsored study
- Front-line enterprise client experience
- Team growth opportunity
This is the chance to grow your Pre-Sales experience and provide solutions for highly regarded enterprise businesses whilst consistently building on your technical and industry knowledge.
This is an urgent hire, if you'd like to learn more please get in touch on - 020 3800 0983