London, United Kingdom
Pre-Sales Engineer, London.
Completive Salary package and Company Benefits
Our client is revolutionising banking and commercial transactions, by using cutting edge technology to dramatically improve efficiencies in distributed ledger applications and solutions. Utilising Blockchain, to touch every facet in the commercial transaction process, our client is creating exciting new solutions for global commerce.
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer in London to help our clients build this future. The Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for engaging with our clients’ strategic partners, and end users, to articulate the value proportion prospective customers. This is a 360 degree role is which includes: pre-sales presentations and demos, requirement gathering, business case studies, RFP and RFI responses, reviewing proposals, architectural designs, and supporting the sales partner teams. This is an individual contributor role, however with the aggressive growth plans of the business, the role could broaden out in the future into a technical resource role for less experienced Sales Executives and build a team.
You will possess a technical background, comfortable around Blockchain Technologies, talking consensus algorithms, Kotlin vs. Java and understand the differences of distributed ledger technologies. You will be comfortable talking to product and technology piers, the target audience, and seeing the big picture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide specialist knowledge in applying the technology to prospective clients
- Conduct client presentations, demonstrations and benchmarking
- Providing sales support throughout the sales process
- Creating presentations, and supporting the sales activities of strategic partners
- Develop and manage technical and high quality reference sites
- Design and present solutions to advanced proof of concepts
- Provide a product roadmap which is market driven
- Possess a strong relevant technical background
- 5 years minimum sales and marketing experience from a technology vendor
- Java or Kotlin programming experience
- Familiarity with financial services infrastructure, processes and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to solve complex technical problems within complex technical environments
- Prior experience in IT Strategy, IT Business Management, Cloud & Infrastructure or Systems Engineering
- Knowledge of EA (Enterprise Architecture) principles and methodologies
- Travel as needed
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field is essential
- Previous experience in a pre-sales role is essential
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology company
- Be a key player in creating and driving the Pre-Sales process in the new future in global commerce
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile role
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future global growth.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package and company benefits
Interested? Please contact Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation.