London, United Kingdom
Pre-Sales Engineer – London
Competitive Base, plus Discretionary Bonus, Benefits, and Stock Options
Our client is revolutionising banking and commercial transactions, by using cutting edge technology to dramatically improve efficiency in distributed ledger applications and solutions. Utilising Blockchain, to touch every facet in the commercial transaction process, our client is creating exciting new solutions for global commerce.
Our client is seeking a world class Pre-Sales Engineer to join their talented team in London. You will be responsible for engaging with strategic partners, and end users to promote favourable views of the product suite to prospective customers. The role is 360 degrees including; sales presentations and demos with technical support, requirement gathering, business cases, RFP/RFI responses, proposals, architectural design, and support for the sales and partner teams. This position is an individual contributor role, and with the business growth strategy the company anticipates excellent opportunities to act as Pre-Sales for less experienced Sales Consultants.
• Provide direction and specialist knowledge to client business
• Facilitation of customer presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks
• Provision of support throughout the sales process
• Creation of presentations, pre-sales activities as well as supporting the sales activities
• Develop and manage reference sites
• Design, validate and present software solutions
Key Experience required;
• You will need to possess a strong technical capability, prior DLT experience is not required though an understanding is highly desirable
• 5 years plus, of vendor (sales and marketing) experience
• Java or Kotlin programming experience – or familiarity with Java as a baseline is essential
• Familiarity with financial services infrastructure, processes and systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues with complex technical environments
• Prior professional experience in IT Strategy, IT Business Management, Cloud & Infrastructure or Systems Engineering
• Ability to travel as needed
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field is essential
• Prior experience in a pre-sales position, with a leading software vendor
• Experience in sales engaging with financial services firms
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology company
- Be a key player in creating and driving the Pre-Sales process in the new future in global commerce
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile role
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future global growth.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus, company benefits and stock options
Interested? Please contact without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation. ** Interviews Are Taking during April! **