New York, United States
Our client is seeking a pre-sales specialist with a background in finance to join their fast-growing New York operation. This candidate will work directly with the sales team to prepare for and provide software demonstrations that emphasize our clients product offering and added value to potential customers. You will be a core part of the pre-sales team and be responsible for managing both the preparation and execution of pre-sales engagements. You will have knowledge of analytics, trading and/or risk management and a keen interest in keeping abreast of trends in financial markets. This position involves liaising with their Product and Marketing teams, maintaining awareness of product enhancements and marketing campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to work with experienced financial and technology professionals in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Preparing for and deliver product demonstrations and presentations
- Generating product demo scripts based on customer requirements
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Managing proof-of-concepts and workshops
- Working with sales team on the execution of specific sales strategies
- Assisting in qualifying sales opportunities
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the finance industry
- Working knowledge of databases (including SQL) and scripting (power shell, python)
- Degree in finance, business or related field
- FRM or CFA certification a plus
- Knowledge of finance, specifically trading and risk management
- Familiar with the enterprise software sales cycle
For more information, please reach out to Ricky Singh at email@example.com on this or other opportunities.