London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are very pleased to be partnered with one of the fastest revenue growing technology companies globally. Our client has been steadily growing with 14 years and has revitalised its product to become one of the quickest products to dominate the market in 7 years. Turning over £8M plus last year with a sales team of only 12 globally our client is respected and known across the market.
I have been tasked to search for a Pre-Consultant to join the organisation and assist wit it’s growth.
- High level presentation skills with the ability to adapt communication style and content messaging that maximises multiple audience level engagement
- Responding to RFI and RFP
- Working alongside the sales team to win business
- Good understanding of sales methodologies and can apply them in a sales situation.
- Ability to assess business problems, document & recommend appropriate solutions demonstrating customer value
- Practical experience of SQL, RDBMS (at least one of Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server) and writing associated SQL queries
- Expertise in the use and basic administration of Windows and Linux
- Strong working knowledge of XML and XSD schema
- Experience of ETL technologies (DatastageTX, Infomatica, C24)
What’s in it for you?
- A bright and playful working environment
- Competitive salary
- Access to the CEO and opportunity to work closely with a global team
- An organisation that will allow you to grow and reward you well
For more information please email CV’s to Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org