London, United Kingdom
Pre-Sales Consultant - Energy and Commodity Data Management software. London
Competitive Base plus Bonus and Company Benefits
Our client is a leading supplier of Energy and Commodity Trading and Risk Management Data and systems is currently seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant based in London.
The company have the leading software solution suite in the Energy Data sector and specialise in Commodity and Energy, as such the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent exposure in a high profile role and work with an impressive list of clients.
We are seeking an experienced ETRM / CTRM Pre-Sales Consultant based in London, the candidate will work directly with the sales team supporting the sales process, involved with initial enquiry, build an understanding of the client’s requirements and aligning the company’s strengths in delivering the relevant solution to meet the client’s needs.
Key Responsibilities includes;
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Preparing and delivering demonstration sessions
- Working closely with internal teams to develop and maintain a full understanding of ETRM and CTRM solutions
- Planning workshops and POC’s
- Become the ''Subject Matter Expert''
Key Experience required;
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, ideally ETRM / CTRM sectors
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience in pre-sales, developing or implementing ETRM / CTRM solutions
- Willingness to travel, UK and possibly across EMEA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and leading global player with exciting solutions. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company in London… please get in contact with Antonio ASAP. Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call direct: +44 (0) 203 587 7543