London, United Kingdom
Pre-sales Consultant – Derivatives, OTC, XVA, Market Risk, Fintech
A leading provider of derivatives pricing, risk and trading solutions is looking to expand their Business Development team with a pre-sales hire. The business development team is responsible for generating revenues through partnerships and collaboration with other fintech companies, advisory/consulting firms and leading software companies amongst others. This forms a strategic pillar of the business and generates significant revenues for the company.
- Supporting the business development team in creating revenue generating opportunity by demonstrating value and commercial opportunity to a variety of 3rd party firms
- Demonstrating the technology to prospective partners and discussing how it can be integrated or used to from part of a larger offering
- Supporting the Director in scoping commercial agreements and proposals
- Working with development teams internally and externally to devise solutions
- Running workshops with prospective customers and partners
- Preparing RFI and RPF documents
- OTC derivatives expertise with strong understanding of XVA and market risk
- Relevant experience for example pre-sales, business analysis, consulting etc.
- Comfortable in a client facing position with strong presentation skills
- Able to convey technical and commercial concepts with confident and clarity
- Able to create high quality documentation
- Willingness to travel to visit partners/customers in Europe
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse and rewarding position that brings together technical skills with business knowledge in a client facing role
- Work with a wide range of partners and customers such as other fintech companies, consulting/advisory firms, large software companies
- Be rewarded with performance based bonuses to incentivise your contribution
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org