London, United States
Pre-Sales Consultant, Cloud Based Solutions, UK and Europe. London based
Competitive Base Salary, Generous Bonus, Company Benefits
Our client is a market leading developer of trading and risk management systems for some of the world’s premier financial and energy trading institutions. Based in the heart of the City, they have an enviable reputation for the sophistication and flexibility of their products.
For two decades, our client has provided leading-edge technology solutions to an increasingly diverse client base. Building on our pioneering development of cross-asset trading and risk management products for energy and financial services companies, they now offer a suite of Cloud Based leading edge technology solutions.
Our Client’s Cloud Solutions Sales Team seeks an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant professional to serve as a Subject Matter Expert to help drive the sales of Cloud based solutions for clients in the energy, financial, and corporate markets.
- Leading presentations, explain roadmap and unique implementation
- Regularly assisting sales team to progress to goals, developing solutions to address gaps, and adjusting course of actions, where needed
- Represent the company’s business at various conferences, trade fairs and networking events to attract clients
- Articulate the value proposition
- Build client relationships, understanding their needs and aligning them with company goals
- Contribute to the cloud roadmap and story
- Leading client proof of concepts, test product attributes, and technical and operational activities
- Wear multiple hats in making a significant contribution to building the Cloud Solutions business unit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of infrastructure and managed services. Cloud expertise essential.
- Understanding of financial markets and/or energy trading, is essential.
- Proactive and organized
- Effective communicator
- Excellent leadership and management
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking
- Good with problem solving
Skills and experience
- 5-7 years minimum Pre-Sales experience in a business to business sales environment
- 5-7 years minimum track record of successful Pre-Sales execution of ambitious, complex projects
- 7-7 years minimum experience in the Financial or Energy Markets sector
- Ability to Resolve challenging client scenarios
- Ability to understand and articulate advanced technology concepts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and leading global player in fast growing Energy and Commodities Trading and Risk Management Industry Sector with exciting products and services, and help drive the strategic growth of the business with new solutions. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company in the London City office then please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007