New York, United States
Pre-Sales Consultant – Big Data Software
Our MIT startup and hyper growth client is a leading provider of cutting-edge solutions to the middle and back office of financial services establishments. With middle to back office customizable data visualization tools, their product can streamline any front to back office workflow. The tech is very user friendly, they sell on a use case basis and this position is meant to be the SME for the sales team.They are looking to hire a talented financial technology Pre-Sales consultant with a proven track record of pushing the team in exceeding sales targets and previous experience of selling software solutions to the financial community. The ideal candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic pre-sales generalist with good experience with presentations, demo's and POCs to Key Stakeholders across Chief Data, Intelligence and Technology officers.
- Experience presenting and demoing Big Data software and services in BFSI
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- 5-10 years of pre-sales experience in back office / Big Data technologies
- Strong educational background, 4 years Bachelors degree required
- Capable of offering an Enterprise Software solution focused sale
What you get:
- Competitive Salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to join hyper growth startup as first pre-sales hire in NYC
- Ability to work with cutting edge technology solutions
- Great career development path
- Fully covered Health & Dental, HSA, FSA and other great benefits
- Generous tech stipend
- Flexible working hours between office and home
- Industry leading parental leave
- Lunch 2 days / week
- And much, much more!
Your role will be partnered with a sales rep to introduce solutions to your network of contacts and to grow your potential client base through meetings, network and various other routes to market.
My client has an exceptional reputation for delivering best-in-class technology to the financial services market and are constantly looking at ways to develop their product. Additionally, the company has put a real emphasis on their culture and the successful applicant will be joining an innovative, ambitious and welcoming team.
We have numerous sales, marketing and senior roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh on: +1 646 381 2067