London, United Kingdom
Client Support Executive, Global Business Development Team, London
Competitive Base Salary and Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established and leading provider of cutting edge, Capital Markets Infrastructure and Trading Technology and Connectivity to the Global Financial Markets.
The Pre-Sales and Support Executive, for Global Business Development, is responsible for supporting and promoting the sales team who are selling financial market infrastructure solutions into the Capital Markets, and research and co-ordinate briefing sessions for clients and prospects on the technical and product solutions available to them.
- Build, develop and maintain client, prospect, country and capital market profiles
- Research and analysis of Capital Markets Participants
- Develop and Maintain databases on competitor and market intelligence
- Preparing presentations, proposals and client follow-up
- Organising Capital Markets briefing sessions to clients and prospects
- Support preparing, coordinating responses to RFP’s
- Manage and coordinate client visits to business HQ
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to join a successful, well established leading edge Infrastructure and Trading Technology and Connectivity provider with a truly global presence
- A high profile role supporting exciting leading edge Solutions
- A competitive base salary, and excellent company benefits.
- Excellent sales career development
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, and have the required skills (or know someone who is), Please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com or Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543. Interviews are taking place now!