London, United Kingdom
Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Market Data Professional – up to £70k basic plus company bonus
A market leading provider of market data, software and services to the global financial services industry. My client is an established and growing brand that has recently launched some new initiatives and continues to stay at the forefront of the market through innovation. They are looking to expand their London team with an experience sales person to sell market data and related solutions to buy and sell side firms in the UK.
My Client’s Consulting is looking for a pre and post sales support to clients, specializing on Reference and Regulatory based products. The role is based around supporting clients and products, working with sales to develop and deepen relationships with existing and new customers, and to support the full range of my clients product set.
The successful applicant will develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of our central database, data collection processes and data distribution technology.
They will be expected to become a subject matter expert in this area and to communicate effectively to clients and prospects, including managing such areas as services implementation and user training.
- Candidates should have a background in the use and/or support of data services into financial institutions, ideally into a reference data environment either through a similar role elsewhere or by working at a client.
- A solid understanding of Market Data and the support of a range of reference and real-time data products.
- A solid understanding of Reference Data, Compliance and Regulatory Topics such as MIFID and Solvency II.
- Good presentation, documentation and communication (oral and written) skills. Ability to build strong relationships with prospects, clients and internal stakeholders and document detailed requirements.
- A solid understanding of Sales and Project Management lifecycles.
What’s in it for you?
- Have the strength of a reputable and successful brand behind you
- Earn lucrative bonuses linked to your success
- Be supported by a talented team to give you the best chance of success
- Work for an organisation that has built an excellent working environment and features in best places to work lists
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org