New York, United States
You will need to be highly commercial with a constant appreciation of margin and growing revenue. You will also be able to bring more of a traditional consultancy mindset to the role.
You relish getting in front of clients and other market participants to ensure that they are tightly connect to our organization and that we are tightly connected to our clients.
You will help our sales organization to win deals by being an active participant in the sales process and you will contribute to our product by providing feedback gained from client interactions.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Management of the Americas Corporate Banking Global Services team which consists of 45 consultants and revenues in excess of $20m
- Consultative engagement with our client base to ensure that we are well positioned to offer solutions to enable them to meet their business objectives
- Defining and executing against a strategic plan for the Global Services business
- Engagement throughout the sales process to help ensure that we win more and better deals
- Engagement with our product organization to ensure alignment with Global Services
- Managing a portfolio of large, mission critical projects with a focus on constant improvement in the quality and velocity of projects
- Ensuring high client satisfaction scores
- 5-10 years or more of Corporate Banking Experience, LoanIQ experience is a plus
- Management of a P&L in excess of $10m
- A proven track record of success within a professional services or consulting organization
- A willingness to actively engage with our clients especially during challenging times
- Experience of managing a team of a similar size
- Experience of working within a distributed and matrixed organization
- Demonstrated success in leveraging offshore resources