London, United Kingdom
Post Trade Implementation Consultant - £70,000 - £85,000 - City of London
Harrington Starr are working with a client who has an excellent opportunity to join a world class financial services vendor, specialising in cross asset class post-trade securities and derivatives solutions as an Implementation Consultant.
My London based client is looking to hire an Implementation Consultant with Strong skills and experience within financial services systems environment. You will be relied upon to be innovative and autonomous. Must be a clear confident communicator with good business skill and excellent core project manager skill.
- Strong client facing Implementation/BA/PM skills
- Exceptional communicator
- Proven track record of in Post Trade vendor/operations and settlements with finance/banking environment
- Familiarity with project management and software development methodologies
- Experience with GLOSS, RIMS, GMI, R&N, Eclipse, Calypso, Murex or similar systems a plus
- Full understanding of Middle and Back office work flows essential.
- Ability to process and summarise large quantities of technical detail, and learn quickly
- Asset Class knowledge – Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, Options etc
- Excellent presentation skills
We have a fully remote on boarding process in place and ready to interview NOW.
This is a fast-growing, global financial services firm that will expect you to integrate quickly to the team and join them in the continued successful delivery to their clients.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team with a strong and broad spectrum of backgrounds enjoying year on year success in their market.
To be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 587 7007