London, United Kingdom
Portfolio PMO Manager – Financial Services, Financial Change Programmes
Harrington Starr have partnered with a leading Financial Institution who are going through enormous amounts of growth, this year their portfolio of change is around £220million across 425 projects.
We are looking to appoint a Portfolio PMO to work across a diverse portfolio of projects directly with project portfolio managers to lead Governance and Risk Management, Financial Management, Communications and Functional Management.
- Very strong planning, organisational and leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and set a true direction and working approach
- Excellent personal skills with the ability to influence at board and C-level when required, with a successful track record of managing a complex network of stakeholders within Financial Services and ideally Financial Services Investment Banking
- Successful career PMO experience (5+ years) across large-scale Financial Change having led, built and sculpted PMO processes from the ground up
- Willingness and ability to challenge stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of risk management, standards and policies
- Experience knowledge in organisational change management (including financial management)
- Successful track record in project management, governance formulation and team management
- Experience managing co-located PMO teams, offshored and in the UK
- Track record of large-scale global change programmes within a Financial Services environment
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Michael Paterson at Harrington Starr for more information.