New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of front and middle office trading software. Our client is currently looking to build out their Portfolio Management support team in London.
The application support role will involve supporting the front office portfolio management application across the market.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning growth company in the financial technology sector. If you are looking to join a where your career can grow and develop within an organization, then this would be an excellent opportunity for you!
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a mathematical, scientific, business or engineering field
- A solid understanding of front office investment process, financial products and quantitative concepts
- A full understanding of STP including back office processes
- You should have a technical proficiency across SQL, Java, Linux, Shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter attitude