London, United Kingdom
I am working closely with yet another leading Software vendor based in the city of London who are looking to continue to grow their London team. As a successful and well respected Software provider in the city we are only looking for true career PMO candidates who are willing to be hands on.
To become a Lead PMO and work across a diverse portfolio of projects working directly with Project Managers and Implementation consultants to lead Governance and Risk Management, Financial Management, Communications and Functional Management you must display the following:
- Very strong planning, organisational and leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and set a true direction and working approach
- Excellent personal skills with the ability to influence at board and C-level when required, with a successful track record of managing a complex network of stakeholders within Financial Services
- Successful career PMO experience (+3 years) across large-scale Financial Change having led, built and sculpted PMO processes from the ground up
- Knowledgeable in organisational change management (including financial management)
- Successful track record in project management, governance formulation and team management
If this is of interest I suggest you reach out asap as this company is a leader in their space. CV's to email@example.com or call 0203 587 7007 for more information.