Charlotte , United States
A leading financial technology firm is looking to add a PMO Analyst to their data division on a contract basis, the contract will run on a rolling 6 month basis. The key responsibilities of this role are as followed:
- Analysis of project and portfolio, working with Project and Portfolio PMOs, and Support teams, for status and reporting
- Quality assurance (QA) of data used for management reporting
- Gather data/information on potential ideas and solutions
- Collates accurate and relevant data to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Provision of analysis commentary for project, programme and/or portfolio reporting, working with PMO Lead or Portfolio PMO
The ideal person will have 2-3+ years experience in a similar role, ideally within the financial services. Exposure working on Data-Centric projects, specifically around Enterprise Data Management or Data Governance would be ideal.
If you are interested on the role please reach out to me at James.Campbell@harringtonstarr.com