London, United Kingdom
My client who specialises in trade execution, clearing and advisory services focusing primarily on the
commodities and foreign exchange markets are looking for a PMO Analyst to join the London team.
You’ll work across a diverse portfolio of projects working directly with Project Managers and Implementation consultants to deliver Governance and Risk Management, Financial Management, Communications and Functional Management.
The desired candidate must display the following:
- Very strong planning, organisational and leadership skills with the ability to motivate other team members and set a true direction and working approach.
- Excellent personal skills with the ability to influence at board and C-level when required, with a successful track record of managing a complex network of stakeholders within Financial Services
- Successful career PMO experience (+3 years) across large-scale Financial Change, experience with and understand PMO processes
- Knowledgeable in organisational change management (including financial management)
- Successful track record in project management
If this is of interest I suggest you reach out asap.
To be considered for this role please email your CV to James Baulcomb at