Suite 1105, United States
Who we are
Vox Financial Partners are regulatory and operational change specialists who work in the top tiers of global banking. The investment banking industry is going through massive change, and we specialise in helping clients to plan, resource and deliver major change projects.
Our primary clients are Tier 1 investment banks in New York, London & Belfast, and Vox consultants address their short to medium term resourcing needs in Regulatory Reform, Front Office Business Change teams, and IT & Operations.
About the role
We are looking for a Tier 1 Investment Bank Senior Project Manager to work within an IBOR Outreach project based within Regulatory Reform. This will be a very large-scale project, and we are looking for multiple PMs in both London & New York.
Your duties and responsibilities may vary as project requirements change, but will initially include:
- Project Management support
- Co-ordination of Outreach
- Use your expertise to advise the bank and clients on action required
- Preparation of reports and trackers
- Engagement with senior stakeholders
Vox Core Values
Whether you are a Client or an Employee, Vox wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Innovation, Nurture, Solutions, Potential, Inclusiveness, Resilience & Evolution.
What we are looking for
Candidates should Ideally have the following:
- 8-10+ years project management experience in a Tier 1 investment bank (or for a Big 4 consulting firm within the investment banking space)
- Extensive, complex, project experience (e.g. front to back change projects)
- Client Outreach experience (e.g. Brexit, MRNCCD, QFC, etc)
- SME in products that reference IBOR
- Able to face off to senior (MD Level) stakeholders
- Strong educational background - 2.1 degree (Masters/MBA would be an advantage)
- Professional Skills - Essential
- Communication — advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders
- Teamplayer — able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams
Vox Financial Partners
- Process driven — able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems
- Detail-focused — very strong attention to detail
- Multi-tasking -— highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously
- Professionally sceptical — able to identify and flag up anomalies for review
- Decision-making — strong decision-making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Commitment — strong work ethic and delivery focused