Are you a software engineer / developer looking to work in a model-driven investment firm that has high compensation, perks/benefits befitting the best startups, and the stability of a rapidly growing mid-sized company? Let's talk.
This firm is known for having very talented, intelligent and inquisitive team members. They use distributed systems to store / process the large amount of data they ingest and use to create their trading models. Their offices are comfortable, communicative, and full of interesting perks that allow you to explore new skills. They have multiple openings, so your level of experience can vary but ultimately, ideal candidates will:
- Have a strong background programming distributed systems, with a strong focus on back-end engineering.
- Be very strong with development in Java (preferably Java8).
- Ideally, have some familiarity with Apache Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Have experience in an organization that handles large amounts of data.
- Be comfortable working in a team environment that is very collaborative and highly specialized.
- Have a strong passion for engineering and desire to work for a top-performing company amongst other highly talented teammates.
This is a full-time, W2 employment with salary, EXCELLENT benefits, and a strong bonus program. Visa transfer will be considered, but not relocation assistance (those who can move on their own may apply). If you'd like to explore what this great opportunity has to offer, don't hesitate to send over your current resume.
I'll contact you to discuss it and better understand what you'd like for the next step in your career. Reach me (Chris Rinchik) directly at 646 381 2067 if you have any questions.