London, United Kingdom
PHP ZEND Developer - London – Finance
Brokerage - London
Salary: Up to £60,000 +Benefits + Bonus
A technology driven brokerage that specialise in spread-betting CFD’s and derivatives are seeking a PHP Developer This is a fantastic opportunity for an open source specialist developer to join a ground-breaking financial organisation that offer a unique role within their trading platforms. This will involve Greenfield development and exposure to the business.
Within this PHP Developer opportunity, you will have great strengths in PHP, OOP and MySQL development and will use these programming skills to build financial trading applications. You will also integrate systems into data feeds via Bloomberg API’s.
You will have strong commercial experience with Zend2 framework and the ability to integrate with 3rd party hosts using external API's . Familiarity with developing web applications on a Linux platform is highly beneficial within this role. You are a PHP enthusiast who loves coding (especially on the back-end) you contribute to open source projects, or at least play around with them.
Key requirements within this PHP Developer role are as follows:
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience with PHP5 & MySQL – Required
- Great understanding of Zend framework - Essential
- Familiar with XML and XLT - Desirable
- Fluency with JQuery library and AJAX - Desirable
- Familiar with any version control server such as Git– Desirable
- An understanding of Vagrant or Jenkins - Bonus
- Good communication and team skills - Required
- Passionate about joining a financial technology company – Required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company, which will provide inspiring challenges with the chance to utilise the very latest technology to continue developing their slick financial open-source applications. If you are highly motivated to join an organisation who will provide great career progression, then please forward your CV to Jon Kay at Harrington Starr.