London, United Kingdom
PHP Web Developer – London – FinTech
FinTech Payment Systems - London
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Benefits + Bonus
PHP5, PHP, OOP, Backend, API, Integration, MVC, CodeIgniter, MySQL, Web Services, REST, SOAP, Solr
A revolutionary organisation with a cutting edge product are seeking a PHP Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a back end PHP developer to gain financial experience with the latest PHP web tools to deploy real-time Greenfield solutions to a trading web platform.
Within this opportunity, you will be required to use your expertise in PHP and MySQL on a daily basis building software used by hundreds of thousands customers. You will be required to program with the full PHP stack with focus on the backend of systems. Jenkins or Vagrant knowledge are vital and version control systems such as Git or subversion or CVS for a high-performance system. Vagrant or Jenkins or any similar open source deployment tool are highly desirable for this role to enable live deployment of code for a peer-peer trading platform.
Your main responsibilities will involve building efficient and reusable PHP-software, identifying and addressing performance issues and participated in design and code reviews
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- At least 1 years’ experience with PHP & MySQL – Required
- Great understanding of MVC Frameworks - Desirable
- Efficient coding with PHP without using frameworks - Required
- Familiar with any version control server such as (e.g. CVS/Totoise/SubVersion/Git) - Desirable
- An understanding of Vagrant or Jenkins for deployment of real-time code - Bonus
- Experience with integratinbg open-source systems to 3rd party API's - Essential
- Good communication and team skills - Required
- A computer science degree - Essential
- Great understanding of working on Linux - Desirable
This role offers career progression, working closely with the CEO and CTO, which is producing software that is heavily backed by investors. If you are looking for a stimulating environment, which you can utilise the full PHP stack, then please forward your CV to Jon Kay at Harrington Starr.