Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Senior PHP Developer - Up to £45,000
We’re on the lookout for a talented senior full stack PHP web developer to join our team.
Working on a range of projects for both large and medium sized clients, the appointed PHP developer will work with our digital, web, creative and account management teams in developing new websites using technologies such as Laravel, WordPress and similar systems to help deliver on our client briefs and marketing challenges.
Using our bespoke UX orientated approach, you’ll be involved in carefully crafting beautifully designed, structured websites that not only look and function exceptionally, but add real value to our clients’ businesses.
The successful candidate must be hard working, reliable and energetic with a passion for the job and a keen eye for detail.
Minimum 5 years industry experience required.
The chosen applicant will be involved in the technical specification of client websites, and will maintain and update them on an on-going basis.
A passion for the job is an absolute must, as well as the following:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- In depth knowledge of WordPress and Laravel
- Ability to code websites responsively using SASS / CSS / HTML5
- Understanding and experience of various eCommerce platforms
- Strong PHP and MySQL knowledge
- Understanding (at least basic) in SEO
- Working proficiently with FTP clients
- Version control experience using GIT, Bitbucket or similar
- API Integrations (SOAP/Rest)
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, and individually where necessary
- Attention to detail and focus on quality control
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to have:
- Plesk, Ajax, Other platforms such as Drupal, Joomla, Code Ignitor
- WordPress plugin development
- UI development experience
- Growing and stable agency
- Excellent team environment
- Bonus’ available for target achievement
- Real career progression for the right candidate including pay increases and role progression
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house gym (coming in new office space)
- Company healthcare insurance