London, United Kingdom
Performance Analyst – (Part-time)
Great opportunity to work with a leading global Investment firm in a Performance Analyst role, you will be responsible for producing standard performance attribution and client reports to reflect the investment process. Performance measurement will be a large aspect of this role using attribution risk software. This is a rapidly evolving environment and you will need to be ready for change, you will need to be able to implement change and improvements to the process in order to cope with the evolution, in order to do this you will need to liaise with vendors and clients alike.
This will give you an opportunity to have exposure to one of the world’s leading Investment Management companies.
To be considered for the role of Performance Analyst (Performance Measurement, Performance Attribution, Fixed Income, Equity, Funds, Analytics, Risk, Investment Management, Investment Bank, B-One, Aladdin, Barclays Point, Factset, Eagle Pace) you need to have the following:
- Excellent understanding of GIPS reporting and 3rd party processing
- At least 2 years experience within Performance Attribution and Measurement arena
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Management of various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Equity attribution and analytics
- Experience around various asset classes – Equities, Fixed income, Funds, Cash Equities & Derivatives
- Working knowledge of B-One, Barclays Point, Factset or Aladdin is preferred
If you are looking for a new challenge with an opportunity to gain a firm foothold within an already established global organisation then this is the Performance Analyst (Performance Measurement, Performance Attribution, Fixed Income, Equity, Funds, Analytics, Risk, Investment Management, Investment Bank, B-One, Aladdin, Barclays Point, Factset, Eagle Pace) role you should be applying for. My client has a great track record of progression throughout its organisation, so you will have a fantastic opportunity to enhance and progress your career.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007