London, United Kingdom
Senior Performance Analyst - Investment Management
A leading Asset Manager based in London are looking for a Senior Performance Analyst to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of reports, statistics and analysis relating to the investment performance of all fixed income funds to both internal and external clients.
Working in a global team you will be assisting with the implementation of new buy-side technology, helping to define new global performance processes.
- Working on global performance projects
- Production of regular performance reports
- KIID reporting & GIPS compliance
- Action deliverable's on new funds
- Play as a key point of contact in the business for anything performance-related
- Fixed Income / Multi – Asset background
- Performance background in Asset Management
- 5 + Years’ experience in Performance
- 7 + Years’ experience working in Financial Services
This is an urgent requirement, please apply now.