LONDON, United Kingdom
At Harrington Starr we are proud to be working with a leading Asset Manager based in London, who are now looking for an experienced Fixed Income Performance Analyst to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of reports, statistics and analysis relating to the investment performance of all fixed income funds to both internal and external clients.
You will work within the Fixed Income performance team so a deep level understanding of Fixed Income is a must. Work will be signing off Performance returns and you will be running attribution reports. You will be required to calculate risk attribution and have a strong mathematical understanding.
- Production of regular performance reports
- KIID reporting & GIPS compliance
- Action deliverable's on new funds
- Play as a key point of contact in the business for anything performance related
- Excellent Fixed Income knowledge
- Performance background in Asset Management
- 5 + Years experience in Performance
- 7 + Years experience working in Financial Services
If you are a contract Performance Analyst, with excellent knowledge in Fixed Income, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com