Hayes, United Kingdom
Excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest e-commerce organisation as a Penetration Tester, to work as part of a cutting edge global team. This is a superb opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Key deliverables in the role:
- Conduct security architecture review of the full stack including applications built on cloud and emerging technologies.
- Conduct manual application security testing and source code auditing for a variety of technologies.
- Provide clear and detailed risk assessment and remediation guidelines for developers and business owners.
- Conduct penetration testing targeting critical data, services, and environments.
- Report underlying security issues and propose enhanced security protections.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Security research on the latest best practices, trends, threats and vulnerabilities, and technology frameworks
- Documenting and disseminating security guidelines for common security issues, remediation guidance, and security technology baselines
- Develop tools and exploits to support application security review and/or penetration testing
You will need the following background to be suitable:
- Experience manually testing web applications or enterprise penetration testing
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g. Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby) and a programming language (e.g. Java, Objective C)
- Proficiency in either Mac OS X and/or other flavours of UNIX
- Experience of CI\ CD pipelines
- Ability to explain basic networking concepts (routing, ACL, load balancers, SSL/TLS, TCP) in order to provide application architecture feedback
- Background in web application development and/or code auditing strongly preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Passion for discovering and researching new vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
Please send your CV ASAP for this urgent role.