New York, United States
Partnerships Sales Director – Middle to Back Office Software
An incredibly unique British based financial technology firm has successfully grown their US presence since opening the office just 3 years ago. With solutions for the entire middle to back office through multiple hubs and modules, they have the ability to fully automate the back-office work flow. As a Data Transformation leader with capabilities moving into the AI space and highly referenceable large-scale clients that range from banks to oil & gas, they are ready to drive their product fully taking on the North American market.
This role is the first partnerships role in the US and will report directly to the Global Head based in London.
- Achieve North American revenue and profitability goals for partnerships across key technology partners and system integrators
- Execution of strategy in-line with corporate objectives and vision
- Oversee and strengthen customer relationships at multiple levels and business divisions within the partnerships
- Identify new potential revenue streams and business opportunities within said partnerships
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality across middle to back office software
- Insure market coverage, increasing awareness by identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting.
- Provide continual input and assessments to sales management in order to drive ongoing improvements in sales strategy and approach.
- 4 year accredited Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years Strategic Alliance & Global Partnership experience
- Deep networks in Finserv / Consulting Key Technology Partnerships and System Integrators
- Excellent verbal/written communication and client relationship skills
- Great knowledge of Middle to Back office software, data transformation and the application to large financial clients