London, United Kingdom
Partnerships Manager – Fintech, Partnerships, Alliances
£80,000 - £95,000 basic salary + bonus + benefits
A high growth fintech business is looking to continue their exceptional year on year growth by hiring a Partnership Manager in their London office. This hire is one of eight sales and marketing hires they have either concluded or are working on globally at the moment and it couldn’t be a better time to join the company.
They sell to a range of financial services clients and their products help to automate mission critical business processes. Their client list comprises many of the biggest and best known financial services firms in the world.
- They are looking to increase revenues through partner / channel sales and need someone with experience of establishing, identifying, signing up and managing partners.
- Reporting to the Global Head of Partnerships, your role will be to build out revenues from the partnership programme
- You will ensure the partner agreements are commercially beneficial and the partners are fully trained and engaged
- Eventually manage a channel sales pipeline ensuring annual quota is met
- Report pipeline status and challenges to the Global Head
- Proven record of signing new partners – preferably including large consultancies/ systems integrators
- Partnerships management experience for a fintech vendor
- Experience negotiating commercial terms with prospective partners
- Proven record of generating revenue through partner sales
What’s in it for you?
- Join a growing business that posted 57% revenue growth year in 2017
- Be rewarded with lucrative bonuses for your success
- Position yourself for more senior positions in a company that provides itself on building careers
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org