London, United Kingdom
Partnership Sales Manager – Financial Markets Data. London
Competitive Base Salary, OTE Commission and Excellent Company Benefits.
Our client is a leading global player in the Financial Markets Sector and boasts a full suite of unrivaled products and solutions.
Our client is expanding their global sales team and are creating a Global Partnership Sales Team. We are seeking a first class professional to join the EMEA team.
The Partnership Sales Manager will be responsible for new business prospecting, qualifying and closing new software and data distribution partners that will help the continued growth of the business and cross-sell the suite of solutions and products to existing partners across EMEA Region
- Uncover new data distribution partners, qualify opportunities, and understanding the partners, product offering and business model
- Manage existing Data and Software Distributors relationship and increasing the business footprint across the partners
- Create business and/sales plan for Region, and execute sales campaigns and close new business partners.
- In-depth Financial Markets experience is essential
- Experience with Financial Market Data or Software Vendor, as an end user or working at a Market Data or Software Vendor will be essential
- Partnership sales experience ideally, direct sales experience will be considered.
- Fluency in English essential, a second language is highly desirable.
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel
- Degree level
- Any further education and industry qualifications is highly desirable
Interested? Please contact without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call mobile: +44 (0)973 432 428 for a confidential conversation. ** Interviews Are Taking Place in early January 2018!! **