London, United Kingdom
Position - Partnership Manager
Level - Senior
Rate of pay - £90,000 + Bonus, Car allowance, 10% Pension, Private health care.
Location - London (Central)
Contact - Barry Ansell
Harrington Starr is working with a Global Payments company who require your expertise in Partnership Management to help their growth.
As the Partnership Manager you will work very closely with the main business partners in the business and our 3rd party vendors.
Key Responsibilities of the Partnership Manager :
- Identifying and researching vendors in target countries, evaluating their selection to join our vendor list.
- Building strategic plans for the growth of existing and new vendors
- Owning and managing all aspects of the on-boarding processes, guiding vendors through these and working effectively with internal teams to set vendors live within agreed timelines.
- Collaborating with international teams, establishing strong working relationships to facilitate and achieve optimal outcomes
- Supporting the team in identifying and delivering process improvements that will provide a faster/more efficient on-boarding experience for vendors and internal stakeholders.
Key Skills Needed:
- Prior Partner Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Track record of leading strategic partnerships
- Detailed and organised focus to daily tasks
- Financial Services experience - Payments and Cross-Board Payments preferred
- Solution-orientated mindset
To apply for the position of Partnership Manager before anyone else click the link or send your CV directly to me Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com