Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Are you looking to join an organisation that is a disruptor in its space? Does AI, AML, NLP sound interesting to you? If yes, then read on.
I am working with a growing Fintech firm that has received a huge cash injection to increase its footprint across globally. Specialising in Financial Crime solutions, this organisation has identified a huge gap in the market and off the back of that, created a platform that ensures all checks are carried out correctly. As part of the commercial team, alongside the direct sales team, we are looking to hire a Senior Partner Sales Manager to join the business and assist with adding new partners to an already impressive partner programme.
- Work with other partner managers and wider sales team to work towards revenue targets.
- Identify and engage with potential new partners within Financial Services.
- Drive sales through these partners and provide day to day support to prospects on how to best position the platform.
- Assisting with the management and hiring of new team members as the company grows
- Liaise with the direct selling team and offer support to one another in how best to approach banking institutions.
Please note that applicants can only be considered if they meet the below requirements.
- Previous sales experience selling enterprise financial crime solutions.
- A minimum of 7 years selling deployed or SaaS Solutions into Financial Services institutions
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders.
- Team management experience is preferred, however a quota carrying managerial role.
- You will need to be hands on – this is a fast-growing company.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a company share scheme.
- Working with an in-demand solution with a very fast-growing company
- Unlimited opportunity to move into management in the UK or globally.
- A great work culture in and out of the office
- Competitive salary
You can reach me on 02035877007 or Catherine.email@example.com